anyone use ING for savings,cd's etc etc?

Steeltwo

Established Member
I've noticed their rates are quite a better than Wells Fargo for pretty much everything.

Saving accounts at 3.8 vs 2.25
CD's @ 4.25 vs 3.3

so i'm just wondering if anyone else uses this bank for savings and cd's?
or if you use them for your mutual fund,mortgage please tell me your experiences.

thx for any input.

SinisterSHO

Machine of Hate
Established Member
I currently have a savings account with them, and thinking about opening a Cd as well. You can even refer a friend, and if they deposit more than $250 initially, you get ten bucks, and they'll get $25. Seems good so far.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I have had a ING savings account for a while now. right now the rate is 4.75% during this winter sale but it is over soon in April. everyday rate is 3.80% If you want the highest saving account rate go to Emigrantdirect.com
I have been saving with them for a while now and their everyday savings rate is up to 4.50% all the time. thankfully we are offered these accounts to put your money in without having to tie it up for 6 or 12 months at a time. especially since most banks are only giving 1% or so on the same money. what a joke.

04MysticCobra.

PDubs

Established Member
INGDirect is pretty good. It doesn't have the best rate, but it's easy to use and still worth it because the money isn't as easily accessible. It forces you to save. :)

Users who are viewing this thread