ANYONE UP FOR A BORLA OR BASSANI GP?

Muscle Motors Performance

www.MuscleMotors.com
Established Member
We have run for you guys before a Borla and Bassani GP. Just wondering if you guys would be interested in us helping you out with another GP?

Post interest here or contact us for pricing.

We have some of the best prices in the country on brand new and used High Performance parts for Ford's, GM's, and Dodge vehicles. Please feel free to email us with your needs.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
a superchager GP would be a great idea. Jack what do you think?? I know there are others on here willing to participate, they have been kicking it around for a while this would be a great way to nudge them over the edge so to speak

-zach

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Jack,

This may sound gay, especially on a SVT board, but does anyone have any aftermarket support for the 4.3 V-8 motor (chevy) just curious.

-zach

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Re: Answers to your questions:

Originally posted by Muscle Motors Performance

As for the 4.3 GM we carry GMS Mass Air Flow Meters, K&N FIPK's, etc.

Jack,
any superchargers for the 4.3??? what do you think I could max out the HP on mine?? Gm doesnt even sell the 4.3 in any of its vehicles anymore does it????

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Its not the 4.3 V-6 its the V-8 > I have it in my 1994 Chevy Caprice, wondering what I could do to it, supercharging would be nice, but I just turned over 102,000 well maintain miles.............

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Muscle Motors Performance
Oops.....I guess I should have read that one more closely.

Well we can still get you a GMS MAF for it. As for the supercharger kit no one makes one however I am sure you can make a custom kit.

]

Yeah there is like zero after market support for that engine, great engine BTW, but zero after market

-zach

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
DOH!!! I just ordered the $189 SVT Tour MAF from you!!! I didn't know you had plastic...anyway to change it?? I'm [email protected]

I sent in the money order yesterday!! I'd rather have plastic...I think......

Users who are viewing this thread