Anyone tune with Greg?

Venomous03

Established Member
I am taking my car in next week to Greg @ Livernois Motorsports (former Detroit Speedworks tuner/owner). I was just wondering what kind of power people have seen with one of his tunes. I will be adding a 2.8 upper and getting this bad boy tuned next Friday. Can't wait! Also, they are using Diablo Revolution chips, anyone have experience with those? Thanks for the info!

Last edited:

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Gonna go do the same thing as soon as my head gets replaced.
Let me know how it goes for you. PM me if you can in case i miss your post after you tune.
He is very informative and seems to be grasping everything i was questioning on mods.
Good as mail order pricing doesn't hurt also!!!

Venomous03

Established Member
I had a GT tuned by him last year and it ran great. No complaints. I was just wondering what kind of power he is squeezing out of the terminators. I will definately post my result and PM them to you as well. I imagine they will be good, Greg seems to have good experience with the cobras. I am just too anxious to wait for my numbers! I want some to aim for.... I will keep everyone posted.

Venomous03

Established Member
Doesn't look like anyone on here has experience with Greg, so I will be the first I guess. I guess I will just hope for the 450/450 mark. Although it will be a mustang dyno, so 410/410 will be about right.

Last edited:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Originally posted by Venomous03
I am taking my car in next week to Greg @ Livernois Motorsports (former Detroit Speedworks tuner/owner). I was just wondering what kind of power people have seen with one of his tunes. I will be adding a 2.8 upper and getting this bad boy tuned next Friday. Can't wait! Also, they are using Diablo Revolution chips, anyone have experience with those? Thanks for the info!

Lots of experience with Greg Banish here, good guy. Was at his other shop Detroit Speedworks many times for different mods.

I have been on that Mustang dyno when stock, car pulled 312.5RWHP, then on Livernois DynoJet it made 380RWHP with drop in K&N. Be prepared for that.
They have a dynojet there too still, not sure if its running right now though.

Make sure both of you guys stop by the MCT forum, lots of local Michigan (and Ohio) guys there. Already several groups discounts worked out with some important vendors.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=185

R-CODE

Established Member
Venomous03 JP03SVTSNK10TH :

i have placed u both on my buddy list. Postban beat me to it check out the MotorCityTerminator Club, great club, great members.

LEO

:cryying: i want my Terminator NOW!!!:cryying:

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Sounds good
I did a baseline dyno last week on the mustang dyno.
368 hp
364 torque
stock exept k/n drop in replacment.
Does MCT offer group discounts or special pricing from Livernois.
I am very very intrested in joining the club.
Should i contact someone by phone or just do the on line stuff.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Originally posted by JP03SVTSNK10TH
...snip...
Should i contact someone by phone or just do the on line stuff.

Just shoot SNAKEBITE a PM or visit our site to sign online.:beer:

Jaysvt

Ready for Summer
Established Member
I had my 03 tuned by Greg with a Autologic chip last year, Great guy to know. That was the good ole days hanging around the shop talking about the stangs.

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread