Anyone try this brake package?

05_Evolution

I wish I was fast
Established Member
Bodymore, Murderland (Baltimore, Maryland)
My 96 is in need of new brakes and I don't want to spend a fortune on them because I don't beat on my car too hard. I will do a few highway runs and a few 1/4 mile runs every now and then so I don't need a big expensive system. Just something a little better then stock but not a harsh as a big brembo system.

What I'm asking is has anyone used or heard anything about this system? Positive and/or negative.

SSBC :: A2360007

Last edited:

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Why don't you just upgrade to stainless steel lines and better fluid?? I have stock PBRs with Hawk blacks and Motul RBF600 fluid for the open track and it will stop on a dime. Racers in American Iron run stock Cobra PBRs and blank rotors all the time.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i have cross drilled rotors and i want to do the stainless steel brake lines also but mine stops very well.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
I put on cross/ slotted and russel SS lines... Car stops awsome.. A little brake fade comming down from high speeds but thats to be expected...

Slow mustang :(
Established Member
Hmm..

Cannot really post link to self promote, but most I can say is google:

13-11-HWK-BLSET

13BL-HWK-F

13-11CDSL-HWK-FR

carkrazy

Nitrous Junkie!
Established Member
I just put this kit on my 98 about 2 months ago and I'm very pleased with it. they definately stop a little better than the stock cobra set up and it looks nice. however, you can't go wrong with ss lines, Hawks pads & better fluid.

Users who are viewing this thread