Anyone tried the Whiteline Trans bushing??

Gradyh

WTB MY21/22 order
Established Member
according to another thread reply by whiteline they just shipped to vendors. For the Price I would love to get one. I know my wife would love it too so it would stop moving around in low gear.

gs462

Established Member
Thanks guys I have already upgraded the flimsy factory bushing with the urethane one, was wondering if this will help also.

Gradyh

WTB MY21/22 order
Established Member
I am going to be trying this along with a barton 2 post until I get my MGW. That should cure it! if not then hell I dunno what will without getting motor mounts too!

fwd2rwd

Established Member
lol wrf $16 for shipping on a part that can and should be shipped in a $5 small flat rate box.. wth is with this overpriced shipping..

turd burglar

Established Member
Guaranteed it's cuz the production cost is higher than they are selling it for, but they make up their money with extra shipping costs. Seen it done a lot of times, and a lower price point on the product itself is more enticing to the average person.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
If you track your car throwing it into turns it will help your shifting but for the street you wont need it!

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
a few of the DFW guys have them and say they love them. I haven't had any problems with my mt-82 yet so I don't plan on adding it right now but a bunch of DFW guys are waiting on them.

Users who are viewing this thread