Anyone selling or..

Stang Lover

Established Member
Hey sorry about the delay lol.

I bought a Grey 91 Notch auto 5.0 but I wanted a 5 speed but it was too good of a deal to pass up. It came with headers, 3.73's, dumped 2 chamber flows, pullies, k&n filter, & last but not least 2 10's with a 1000watt amp? I love the car and waxed it up friday but it rained saturday. :fm: I'm gonna clean the engine bay tuesday and will start modding by the end of this month with a 75mm TB and CAI to kick off my first mods :beer:
It's decent for a auto, the guy said he ran 13.9 at the Reynolds track. Only small problem is the speedo goes haywire when I drive and I was told I need to change the speedo tooth or speedo cable. A good deal for $4500 I must say with 110K miles.

I'm kinda pissed at the same time because there's a white GT in the old Food Max parking lot for $3400 lol

Last edited:

MarcTheNarc

Noobra
Established Member
Lol, me too. We're about to head to Buffalos if you're interested. We'll be there around 6:30

I'm gonna have to take a rain check on that one. I gotta get up early to drive to NC in the morning, gonna go watch the big boys run at the new drag strip up in Concord. Count me in next time though. :beer:

Stang Lover

Established Member
Thanks! I saw you on the base when I was headed to the gym Marc... a week ago :)

Might be going to Reynolds with a friend of mine friday if it doesn't rain.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Reynolds usually closes in December and reopens at the end of January. I don't know if Twiggs will close or not. It's kind of hard to say with a new owner.

Users who are viewing this thread