Anyone seen this Cobra?

speedy98snake

Needs another Cobra
Established Member
A while back, the first 98 Cobra I ever owned popped on CL and I hesitated to pull the trigger to buy it back before it was too late. Just curious if anyone on here picked it up or knows of its whereabouts? Car was in SoCal, 1998 Black with tan interior, roughly 114k-115k miles. In its last sale description it did say their were issues with the transmission. One thing to distinguish it is it has a small silver MMR logo on the trunk lid in place of the SVT logo and a custom made shorty black Intake tube I believe with an MMR logo also. It did have a set of Ford Racing Shorty headers on it and I do remember painting some of the tan trim pieces black. I know it’s not the greatest description but if someone sees it or knows where it’s at please let me know. Thank you!

-Carlos

207181B5-00AD-4658-9781-7A030E85EC4A.jpeg

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
A while back, the first 98 Cobra I ever owned popped on CL and I hesitated to pull the trigger to buy it back before it was too late. Just curious if anyone on here picked it up or knows of its whereabouts? Car was in SoCal, 1998 Black with tan interior, roughly 114k-115k miles. In its last sale description it did say their were issues with the transmission. One thing to distinguish it is it has a small silver MMR logo on the trunk lid on place of th SVT logo and a custom made shorty black Intake tube I believe with an MMR logo also. It did have a set of Ford Racing Shorty headers on it and I do remember painting some of the tan trim pieces black. I know it’s not the greatest description but if someone sees it or knows where it’s at please let me know. Thank you!

-Carlos

View attachment 1526466

Do you have the build #?

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
You missed out on hooking up with an old flame? Man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

speedy98snake

Needs another Cobra
Established Member
Nice, don't give up.

Sorry haven’t been on here much. I still search CL religiously to hopefully find it one day.

I went to the Fontana track this weekend with some buddies and had a good time. I think I’ve been bit by the bug again to buy another car...

speedy98snake

Needs another Cobra
Established Member
Bump cause I still regret not buying this car when I had the chance. It’s ridiculous the prices cars are going for right now. Been on the hunt for a few months and crazy what people are asking for their junk. Guess it’s only worth what someone is willing to pay for it…

Users who are viewing this thread