anyone seen seats like these?

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
They look cool but have you ever ordered anything eBay?
Usually like going to McDonalds ordering that cheese burger that looks amazing and getting it thinking "what the F#*k did I just waste my money on"

lastexit99

Established Member
Having a white car, I think the white leather with the Black inserts would be nice looking, but I would be very wairy of buying them without any kind of feedback on them, or any kind of manufacturer name to look up.

1996slowbra

Established Member
The sellers feedback is good, Im just guessing that these are probably using very poor quality fabrics though.

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
I need those asap!!!!

4so3zd.jpg

JP_Stang

Established Member
They aren't my cup of tea, but just something to think about, unless your car is strictly a show car and you don't plan to drive it much and have passengers in the car, I wouldn't get those seats just because it isn't going to take long for that white to start getting dirty and start staining. Basically, I think they would look really bad in a fairly short amount of time. Imagine how dirty your car will seem once that white becomes dirty.

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
They aren't my cup of tea, but just something to think about, unless your car is strictly a show car and you don't plan to drive it much and have passengers in the car, I wouldn't get those seats just because it isn't going to take long for that white to start getting dirty and start staining. Basically, I think they would look really bad in a fairly short amount of time. Imagine how dirty your car will seem once that white becomes dirty.

True also. The white in my interior looks bad and i barely touch it :shrug: Takes a lot of cleaning to get it to look good again and it doesn't take long for the white to turn dirty again.

Users who are viewing this thread