cababah

Established Member
well I can't return them if I install them
but how would ford know, right?

the thing I can't figure out is why the pictures don't reflect
the part I got?

ViciousJay

Established Member
you spent 700 on them? you got robbed... did i tell you i have an air filter that give 100 hp hahaha

cababah

Established Member
wow, coming from stock, these are quite loud

i thought they were the touring based on the pictures but these things sound MEAN! they have to be the sports...this is the way the car should sound IMO. i only got to take a couple vids with my iphone so sorry about the lack of quality

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqVzAyC2z_k"]YouTube - 2011 Mustang GT Ford Racing Sport Mufflers[/nomedia]
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIG5P1GuJ08"]YouTube - 2011 Mustang GT Ford Racing Sport Mufflers[/nomedia]

will try to get some drive by vids later with a buddy

1Quick4.6

Established Member
i dont see how he got robbed the FRPP mufflers are made by borla for FRPP and the sports are the same as the Borla S type mufflers in which case it does kinda sound a little like the touring

Last edited:

cababah

Established Member
i dont see how he got robbed the FRPP mufflers are made by borla for FRPP and the sports are the same as the Borla S type mufflers in which case it does kinda sound a little like the touring

listen to both the touring on FRPP website and mine and then the sport..no way shape or form is this the touring lol

ViciousJay

Established Member

$700 for sound is a highway robbery

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
and over 30k for mustang GT isn't..lol heck you can have a new base vette for 39k. as the years go money is worth less and less

If you're going to look at sticker, you better be looking at sticker on both, the base Vette stickers for 46+.

If you're going to compare the cheapest price you can get on a 2011 Corvette, you need to do the same for the GT, you can get GT's in the 20's.

Users who are viewing this thread