Anyone see this? 14 vert GT500 goes for 140k at Mecum.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I've attended BJ in Scottsdale a couple of times and Mecum in Denver once. I found both events enjoyable. BJ tends to attract more higer-priced vehicles, most lots have no reserve, and bidder registration is a little more expensive. Mecum usually has more "attainable" offerings, many lots have reserve prices, and bidder registration is a little less expensive. I've seen relative bargains in both venues and I recommend either one.

I would love to attend both eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I've attended BJ in Scottsdale a couple of times and Mecum in Denver once. I found both events enjoyable. BJ tends to attract more higer-priced vehicles, most lots have no reserve, and bidder registration is a little more expensive. Mecum usually has more "attainable" offerings, many lots have reserve prices, and bidder registration is a little less expensive. I've seen relative bargains in both venues and I recommend either one.
I go to the one in Scottsdale almost every year, if you're ever in AZ again for it let me know.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I go to the one in Scottsdale almost every year, if you're ever in AZ again for it let me know.
Will do! Would be great to meet-up. (y)

If you were there in 2018, you may have seen the friend with whom I went (for the entire week) and I on stage when his wife's 2014 GT350 Vert sold...

20180114_161351.jpg

IMG950077.jpg

(Apologies for the low-quality capture from video.)

Users who are viewing this thread