anyone see the wreck????

skunkt-u

Established Member
On the service road of 75? It looked to be a white Cobra (possible vert) layin on the roof... From the looks of it, it was going at a high rate of speed and rear ending another car or truck before landing on its roof. This was around 1:30am. Their was also a T.V crew out their. I hope it wasnt anyone from this site....:(

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
skunkt-u said:
On the service road of 75? It looked to be a white Cobra (possible vert) layin on the roof... From the looks of it, it was going at a high rate of speed and rear ending another car or truck before landing on its roof. This was around 1:30am. Their was also a T.V crew out their. I hope it wasnt anyone from this site....:(
OH SHIT! No I don't know anyone with a white Cobra besides Eric and Scott, and Scott moved to CA this week, and Eric's car is still in parts at HPP... I hope it wasn't anyone we know either.:eek:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
And it sure can't be Adam out tryin to stunt drive again......
LMFAO, that's just wrong, but funny as all hell since he's ok... just wounded his pride some.:lol:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
STROKD said:
OH SHIT! No I don't know anyone with a white Cobra besides Eric and Scott, and Scott moved to CA this week, and Eric's car is still in parts at HPP... I hope it wasn't anyone we know either.:eek:

nope no way it was me mine is at hpp getting turbos:D sux who ever it was, sorry to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread