Anyone see Dragon wars?

Klay

Established Member
So I saw the movie dragon wars tonight. I had no idea what it was about or even that it existed until some friends asked me if I wanted to go see it. It has to be one of the worst movies I have ever seen.
Honestly, it is so bad that you will actually laugh at its stupidity. Although, I highly recommend you don't even waste your money on it.

I guess it is based off some korean fantasy lore about two dragons, one good and one bad, who need to devour this girl when she reaches the age of 20 so they can ascend to heaven as celestial dragons. However, for some reason most of the story takes place in LA. The only real redeeming part of the movie is the battle scene at the end between the two dragons but even then it isn't that great.

Klay

Established Member
dafocaz said:
the name gives it away, as well as the cover.

Ok, what I meant was I had no idea what the plot was about other than dragons were in it (thought that was obvious so didn't state it).

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
I wanted to see it........... But the Sonogram Chronicles came out at the same time and that seemed to have
more of a plot and better acting.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Klay said:
Ok, what I meant was I had no idea what the plot was about other than dragons were in it (thought that was obvious so didn't state it).

He meant that the name is lame enough for you to assume that the movie is going to suck.

logan_yomtov

Established Member
i heard it was dreadful...The plot, story, development, and even the special effects and graphics were awful....

I knew it would be dumb just from the title. "dragon wars," come on man that sounds so stupid i bet most first graders think its retarded.

I have to admit, i do feel vindicated hearing that it sucks...

Last edited:

92z28

Established Member
It is the highest costing Korean film or some shit like that. I don't even think it is worth a download.

dafocaz

da focuzzzz
Established Member
Gringo185 said:
He meant that the name is lame enough for you to assume that the movie is going to suck.

yup, yup. What he said. Sorry for the confusion.:rolling:

Klay

Established Member
dafocaz said:
yup, yup. What he said. Sorry for the confusion.:rolling:

It's cool, I guess I should have thought about that but it was kinda spur of the moment. Plus, I have seen other movies that didn't have very good titles that weren't bad.

Big-Ben

Win7ermute said:
I thought it might be a sequel to Reign of Fire. It's not, right ?

Nope, its not the sequel. Thank god! lol. Reign of Fire was actually a decent movie, but as others have said, Dragon Wars has got to be one of, if not the worst movie ever. I was able to watch this movie for free, and I left about an hour into it.

Users who are viewing this thread