Anyone running Windows Media Player 11?HELP!

2k1cobra

Established Member
I recently downloaded the WMP 11 beta and it sucks. Each time i try to play a song it closes, it never plays for longer than 1 minute without closing. :shrug: :??: Does anyone know what could be causing this because its really starting to piss me off. :cuss: Also is there anyway to switch back to WMP 10? Sorry, im not very good at computers so im clueless. :loser:

DesertMach

Established Member
Did you try going to add/remove programs and uninstalling the version 11. first?? you might have to remove it from the windows components in the add/remove programs

Coiled03

Established Member
Just trash the program altogether. There are so many MP3 players out there, that I can't believe anyone is still using any version of WMP with as cumbersome as it is, now.

2k1cobra

Established Member
Coiled03 said:
Just trash the program altogether. There are so many MP3 players out there, that I can't believe anyone is still using any version of WMP with as cumbersome as it is, now.
Ive tried removing it from the windows components but its not working? Can you point me in the right direction and give me a link to one of those MP3 players?

DesertMach

Established Member
I think winamp is a decent mp3 program. if you cant uninstall the WMP, then just file associate the new program to be the default mp3 player.

2k1cobra

Established Member
I downloaded JETaudio and its a lot better than WMP. than 4 the help guys. :pepper:

Jefe

Established Member
Itunes is unbeatable. Ive used them all. WMP sucks, Winamp is old school. You can burn cd's from Itunes, it will find the artist name and song title and album title with the click of a button. Easily make hundreds of playlists. Edit the volume, length of song everything......Just download itunes...haha

merfsiu

Established Member
I like 11 so far. I like how the album art is more integrated with the library compared to 10. So far i havnt had any problem with 11.

Anyone try vista beta 2 yet. It was made available for public download today.

whistlin93SVT

Titty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
2k1cobra said:
I recently downloaded the WMP 11 beta and it sucks.

Key word is BETA. Seriously man, if you not very computer savy, don't touch any program if it has the word BETA after it. Good luck.

Blake

2k1cobra

Established Member
whistlin93SVT said:
Key word is BETA. Seriously man, if you not very computer savy, don't touch any program if it has the word BETA after it. Good luck.

Blake
Yea i liked the program just it ****ed up a lot. :loser: Oh well i downloaded JETaudio and set is as my default MP3 player and works a lot better. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread