Anyone running the 325/50/15 ET street Rs?

2014Mustang5oh

Fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Just ordered some and going to try them, curious anyone running them and lowered a 1.5 inches? Curious if it will rub when I launch the car

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
If your lower control arms are in the middle or lowest hole of your relocation brackets, the rear should separate and not squat... You should be fine.

Poor little MT-82, time for an auto according to your sig...

evil281

Established Member
If your lower control arms are in the middle or lowest hole of your relocation brackets, the rear should separate and not squat... You should be fine.

Poor little MT-82, time for an auto according to your sig...

It says "built" mt-82 lol

I wonder when mine is going to pop.

Last edited:

2014Mustang5oh

Established Member
Funny yall mentioned that. I had my MT82 full built by Ben Calimer. Chyro treated and REM polished and all. Put in a new RXT. Car made 850whp and 900wtq. Made 2 passes. Broke 3rd on 3rd pass and twisted the input shaft. Tired of messing with a POS MT82. Built 6R80 swap will be here Thursday. Time to go fast

cjd223

Established Member
The joys of a Chinese transmission. Heck, even the Camaro guys are swapping out their manuals for automatics.

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Funny yall mentioned that. I had my MT82 full built by Ben Calimer. Chyro treated and REM polished and all. Put in a new RXT. Car made 850whp and 900wtq. Made 2 passes. Broke 3rd on 3rd pass and twisted the input shaft. Tired of messing with a POS MT82. Built 6R80 swap will be here Thursday. Time to go fast

What was your ET/MPH on the 2 passes that it survived thru? That's a lot of Power!

2014Mustang5oh

Established Member
Couldnt get it to make a clean pass. Damn radials were acting crazy. 1st pass it went a 6.70 at 110 with a 1.8 60ft lol. Murdered the tires. So next one I took off easy and it went a 6.46 at 110. 3rd pass I got a better take off and was racing a GTO. He actually treed me a lil and I got in front about a half a car and was steadily pulling and went into 3rd and BOOM. Game over. GTO went a 6.46 at 111 on that pass. I know it would have been 6.3s at least with how I was pulling. Twisted my input shaft too. No doubt in my mind it goes 5s with the 6R80

J_verrett5oh

Established Member
How did the new tires do?

image.jpeg

Passenger side did this
When I would dig race it wouldn't rub but when I roll race with a passenger it would

Holovacko

Established Member
We're running the same wheel too.... Did it hook on the street from a dig? What rear shocks are you running?

Offaxis

Boosted MoFo..
Established Member
I'm running the 295/50/15 mt's but I'm not sure how the 325 will fit and not rub. My car is lower and these just fit. I think the 325 is like a inch wider. Let me know if you get it to not rub. I'd be interested in running them also

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
I had the chance to try some for some Roll racing...

They hook ~800rwhp from a 40roll no issues. It was also 40* outside. This is a legit tire.

Users who are viewing this thread