Anyone running Pypes Catted X?

rustang

Used but not abused much
Established Member
If your willing to wait for a used 1 I would go that way. I just bought my magnaflow catted x for $200, it had 3000 miles on it, didn't like the louder sound, so he sold it, it is in mint cond, I would suggest buy used if your not sure on what to get, I saved a lot of money buying used and I got 1 of the best mid pipes out there. Also stainless pipes don't rust, so you don't have to worry about that, just damage that's all. but that's just I think. Good luck.

StevesBuddyAntz

Established Member
rustang said:
If your willing to wait for a used 1 I would go that way. I just bought my magnaflow catted x for $200, it had 3000 miles on it, didn't like the louder sound, so he sold it, it is in mint cond, I would suggest buy used if your not sure on what to get, I saved a lot of money buying used and I got 1 of the best mid pipes out there. Also stainless pipes don't rust, so you don't have to worry about that, just damage that's all. but that's just I think. Good luck.
Thanks for the offer but i dont even have the car yet and its cheap enough to where I rather buy it new. Just gathering up a 1st round of mods list and was looking for some opinions.

I run a Pypes Catted X-Pipe and Borla Stingers. I get compliments all the time about how bad-ass my car sounds
Yea I bet it sounds excellent, Stingers are too expensive of a catback for my blood.

Plus I Love the chambered flowmaster sound on Cobra's and from what I hear the 44's sound even better then the 40's.A local Flowmaster dealer in my area said I wont see much of a power differance between the mufflers and the entire catback so I figured Id get the sound from the muff's and w/ the money im saving throw some power on w/ the midpipe.

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
StevesBuddyAntz said:
How do you like it? Was thinking about running it w/ Flowmaster Super 44's mufflers when I get a Termi.

I run the pypes catted X and bassani catback. Sounds like the balls, but im switchin the mufflers out for flowmasters (i prefer that raspy flowmaster sound) But the bassanis DO sound kickass.

Users who are viewing this thread