Anyone running AFS 18x10.5 w/305/35 rubbing?

SCREAMnCOBRA

Established Member
Anyone running this combo w/o spacers? Any rubbing? I need some more rubber under my car. Since I pullied the car, it gets no traction.

03TorchRedCobra

Been around
Established Member
I have 315/35/18 on my afs 18x10.5 with no problems. However, I have the rounded IRS bolts from Steeda, but I don't think you will have a problem. I did that when I had 335s on the rear with spacers. Dropped down so I could eliminate spacers.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Call Steeda and ask for the Button Head bolts for the upper rear IRS attaching point. I just put them in this weekend. I have AFS 17x10.5 with Nitto 315's, no spacers right now, they barely touch the head of the bolt at full drop, that is the only time that they rub.

chitowncobra

Established Member
03TorchRedCobra said:
I have 315/35/18 on my afs 18x10.5 with no problems. However, I have the rounded IRS bolts from Steeda, but I don't think you will have a problem. I did that when I had 335s on the rear with spacers. Dropped down so I could eliminate spacers.
hey torchred tell me what brand 315/35/18 tire your using and your saying by lowering the car you elimnate the use of spacers and it clears the quarter panel tucked in? also what tires you have up front? thanks any info would be nice!!!!!! :beer:

Last edited:

chitowncobra

Established Member

i know this an old thread but what brand name tire you had w/335's was it nitto or bfgs i hope you still have your cobra!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread