Anyone Running a Killer Chiller on KB LC blower?

FordEvangelist

Established Member
If so, how did you route the LC lines to the front of the blower - how did you plumb them in?

I'm considering putting the LC lines in the heater core circuit on my car. Basically divert some of the fluid going to the heater core to the blower and having the blower return that fluid to the outlet line of the heater core.

Another option is tap into the main radiator upper and lower hoses but I'm not sure if that will work because of no flow while the t-stat is closed.

Anyone have any ideas on that?

02Saleengt

GOT VNM
Established Member
This is crazy that I came across this post cause I was wondering the same thing, I am getting ready to buy one myself and just been doing some homework on how I would do it all cause I too have the KB 2.8 with the snout cooler in it, let me know what you find out and if I come across any info I will let you know.. Thanks..

MG0h3

Established Member
Good luck.

I ordered mine in May. Tried updating my shipping address over a month ago. No response when I call, leave messages, email, PMs. Now I just need to cancel the order because Im going to move and I cant even get a hold of them.

BoostedByV

No Fly By ZONE
Established Member
This is the guy you wanna talk to

He's on here I think the same user name

image_zpslip23t1v.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread