Anyone run the Ford Pro-cal in a 2014 GT (Auto.)?

Funny5.0

Established Member
I have a 2014 GT with automatic. Anyone have Fords tune in one? Was it worth it??

Ran it in my 2011 auto GT. The performance gains were negligible and there was an audible ping under load (a very common complaint with this tune). The shifting still felt factory stock.
Unless this canned tune has been revised for 2014 I'd advise against it, especially for the auto.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I have not run the FRPP pro cal. but from all the things I have read the autos didn't pick up anything. no HP gain or track time gains. it works for the Stick cars thoe. I would recommend contacting Shaun at AED for your tune on the Auto. his tune was night an day on my 2013 GT 5.0 auto.

Jago21

Established Member
I have a 2014 GT with automatic. Anyone have Fords tune in one? Was it worth it??

I have it on 2014 GT AUTO, it does help it but not enough to make it worth the money. Since I already spent the money on the Ford tune, I'm going to wait another month before I get a tune from AED. Two of my friends have the AED tune in their '14's and they are very impressed with it. Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread