Anyone replaced the FORD emblem on their trunk?

Jiffy

Established Member
I just ordered one, I haven't removed the old one yet, but a little surprised to see that - in addition to some double-sided tape - the new one has two posts on the back of it, I'm assuming for location purposes? I would have thought that they were just stick-on items, but apparently not?

Just wanted to know before accepting this item that it was correct....

Thanks in advance

93VORTECH

Established Member
I just ordered one, I haven't removed the old one yet, but a little surprised to see that - in addition to some double-sided tape - the new one has two posts on the back of it, I'm assuming for location purposes? I would have thought that they were just stick-on items, but apparently not?

Thanks in advance

Yup it's correct. Posts + Double Sided Tape = Factory Install

Caseindaplace

Established Member

Thanks in advance

Did you replace your emblem? I was also going to purchase a new ford oval and noticed the back posts or studs. Did your trunk have holes to accommodate that or did you remove the posts on the emblem?

9fe6d1ca478f4aad89b3e53e81f4fd49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread