Anyone ran a Mach 1?

Mach1guy

Im thinking of getting one but before I do I would like to know a few things.....1: Is there a supercharger for th car yet and if so which company 2: Have you ran it and if so what was the quarter and mph and also mods? Thanks guys

03CobraBro

Established Member
I almost bought one myself, and if it wasnt due to a dealer markup I'd probably be driving one now, and the fact I test drove a Cobra didnt help either.

Im just going by word of mouth on this though, for I'v never seen a mach1 run in person, but the norm, from what iv heard, is anywhere from 13.2 to 13.5 for the Mach1. Not too shabby in the least IMO. The 03 Mach1 deffiantly lives up to the name.

Last edited:

Dierz

Established Member
They look the same from the back. But running next to them the rims a bit funky looking when they are spinning. Front u can notice by looking at the lower bumper.

$h*t the 4V is sweat. Had the 01Cobra & only takes a few more mods to get the RWHP to 300.

Tomcat427

I know I need a cage :)
Established Member
My best time is:

13.089 @ 111.65 (mods listed below)

This was only my 3rd time at a track. I am still learning to drive the car.

Hooker Long Tubes (Jet-Hot coated)
Hooker off-road X-pipe
MAC Cat-Back with 3 1/2 Chrome tips
Kenny Brown double-cross subfame connectors (triple welded)
Steeda Sport Springs
Hurst Billet-Plus Shifter, Chrome Stick and T-Handle
FRPP 4.10 Gears
FRPP Aluminum Drive Shaft
K&N
BFG KDWS 275/40/17

Currently @ 7500 miles 300.5/318.0 SAE RWHP/RWTQ

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
looks like some nice times there tomcat. Good luck with that and post some more times when you do some more mods. I am very curious as to how fast these things can get.

Tomcat427

Established Member
Vanride69,

I will keep you guys posted on my times. I am going to Hallsville this Saturday.

My next round of mods will include:

1. Upper & Lower adjustabe control arms.
2. Weld Prostar XP's with BFG drag radials.

After that maybe:
1. Meziere Water Pump
2. Pro-M MAFtuner

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
i wanna hear about a supercharger. i know theres a turbo kit available

G-Primo

Established Member
Felling Lucky

Got to Love the Mach....When I saw the first concept mach I knew that I'd have to have one. I waited a few months, and then decided to buy a 2002 GT. (couldn't wait.) I was not sure they were going to produce the car. Well long story short, My Pop decided to buy one a Dark Shadow Greay (DSG).

I had the oppertunity to run that pony. Was not pretty Folks....From a roll I stayed with him 1st. He started to pull. Second gear..one car lenth in front. I hit third...he was 2 cars up. Third gear, Oh well....I shut it down at the top of fourth gear 120mph he was still pulling away. I would say he beat me four and half car lengths may be more. Now my car has a few mods. 3.73 gears, K&N, Bassani x-pipe with flows. My 02 GT feels fast but that day I was hummbled. So dont try to bust a Mach...He will chew ya up and spit ya Out.

Mach 1: Tourq-thrust off my GT. with Nitto drag in rear, 555 up front. K&N.

Last edited:

Tomcat427

Established Member
Did not get to run at Hallsvile, they had trouble with the light tree. No et slips would have been available. I will post times the next time I get out.

Users who are viewing this thread