anyone raced a vw gti vr6?

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
I have driven a GTI VR6 very competent car, it was really fun, but I dont know if it would beat a contour though............... just my .02

Mikie2001GT

The Ghost with the Most !
Established Member
Hey Danny whats up ?

I drove a friends the other day and it does seem fairly competetive with the tours , but think yawl would edge him.
It did have someserious trick gadgets tho like , heated seats , memory interior , one click roll up and down windows with sensors so you wont get your arm rolled up in the windows.
Neat little car.
Later

ridebmxsvt

Established Member
hi

I raced one yesterday. I just got my contour on sunday so this will be like me second day of driving it. The gti was my really good friends so we went out. We didnt have very much time so we just cruised around for a little and we were never able to catch a light. but we did go from a rollin start a few time and he always went before i did but he was pullin on me prettygood.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Mikie2001GT
Hey Danny whats up ?

I drove a friends the other day and it does seem fairly competetive with the tours , but think yawl would edge him.
It did have someserious trick gadgets tho like , heated seats , memory interior , one click roll up and down windows with sensors so you wont get your arm rolled up in the windows.
Neat little car.
Later

Crap my favorite feature was the ability to squish the hell out of my arm..........

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Mikie2001GT
Or my head .... whichever was hangin out the window at the time.
:D

Thats kinda imbarrassing in Mcdonalds drive through :D

Grin growing up my sister always thouht it was a gmae to roll me up in a window.......................

ROFL@mcdonalds

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome

Grin growing up my sister always thouht it was a gmae to roll me up in a window.......................

So that's what's wrong with you.
evillaugh.gif

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Everybody is a comedian eh??
Everybody but you Mr. "Nine hundred posts of four words or less" ;)...

/me trying to be one of the "comedians"...:D LOL, at myself...

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
4 words or less, now I am hurt :D I bet it is closer to say 6......

I have even contributed a few useful tidbits, I hope anyways...........

Danny Shamblin

Established Member
Re: hi

Originally posted by ridebmxsvt
I raced one yesterday. I just got my contour on sunday so this will be like me second day of driving it. The gti was my really good friends so we went out. We didnt have very much time so we just cruised around for a little and we were never able to catch a light. but we did go from a rollin start a few time and he always went before i did but he was pullin on me prettygood.
how fast were yall going when you went from a start and did you dropgear or just punch the gear you were in.

ridebmxsvt

Established Member
hi

i got a chance with a vr6 jetta last night, it was riced out with is 7 foot spoiler thats a different color then the car.I killed it so i guess the jettas are a lot slower then the gti's.

Users who are viewing this thread