Anyone play Warhawk, or Resistance: That Fall of Man on PS3?

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
I just received a PS3 for my birthday, and a few games for Christmas, the 2 in the title among them. Both of these games are awesome, but I have not played RTFOM online yet, so I cannot comment on the online play.

So, anyone else from SVTP play either of these games? What is your opinion of them?

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
its a decent FPS, nothing like COD4. I had it but traded it in on cod4 and im glad i did

I have not played COD4 yet, but it might be a while since I am having so much fun with Warhawk right now. I am also waiting for my copy of Resistance: The Fall Of Man to come in the mail. I rented it originally, and then bought it on sale for $35.00 online.

I love Warhawk online. It is more fun than I thought it would be. I played it for 8 hours straight, and did not realize that much time had gone by, lol.

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
I bought warhawk and I think it sucks. COD4 is the shit.

Well, I guess i will have to buy it then. Whats another $60.00, lol.

I think that the thing I like about Warhawk is that you can fly (Dogfights are fun), drive, or be on foot. Can you do all of that in COD4?

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
nah you cant do all that in cod4. Its a lot of strategy though. If you dont have the right gun or set up for the level you are in you will really get your ass handed to you

Users who are viewing this thread