Anyone play the Resident Evil 5 Demo on xbox?>:( RANT!!

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I don't know, call me old school but i just love the gameplay of the first 4 (RE1, RE2, RE Nemisis, and RE Code Veronica) It was just so different from all the other games and the scare/creepy factor was always high. I especially love all the fun and challenging puzzles it gave you to solve.
Ever since RE4 came out i was a bit dissappointed because:
1) the zombies weren't zombies any more.
2) No more conveniant chests
3) The scare/creepy factor were gone.
4)The puzzles weren't challenging or unique anymore
5)and of course, the new gameplay made it an entirely different game IMHO.
For some reason game developers must try something new to keep up with the times, i just wish they would have left this game series the way it was.
Anyone else feel the same way?:shrug:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
the aiming system is crap on 5...game is just like another shoot-em up arcade game.

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
I downloaded, but didn't play it. I did watch the preview and was disappointed in how it's an "infection of insanity" now instead of a zombie virus.

ff500

Established Member
I love the RE series and can't wait for 5 to come out, haven't played any demo's though. I did see the trailor where those crazy chainsaw guys chase you, looked pretty good.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I love the RE series and can't wait for 5 to come out, haven't played any demo's though. I did see the trailor where those crazy chainsaw guys chase you, looked pretty good.
If you played the 4th part and liked it then you'll like this one. although the 5th seems more difficult to control.
cant move while aiming/shooting...lame! or is there a way?

No and the aiming sucks! i think i'm done with the Resident evil series. I only wished it had gone out while it was on top instead of lowering its standards.

IH8GM

Not so New SVT Poster
Established Member
i am a fan of the R.E. series, I own all us releases and am still playing part 1 on my dreamcast. i own all versions of part 4 but never played it, not sure why. i will be getting part 5 but have not heard good things anywhere. its like they are trying to amaze us with graphics rather then game play, ehh guess that's why i like old school consoles best.

dooberGN

Established Member
Its a demo you tards you think they aren't going to fix the controls and other minor problems.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
RE for playstation was the best, I had the "directors cut" edition and played it non stop lol.

kaostik

Established Member
ill have to download this. didnt know it was out.

RE:4 was one of my favorite games in recent years. i thought it was great. it did take me a little while to get use to the new controls/camera though.

ThrottleJunkie

God Bless Silicone
Established Member
You better get on the demo while you can, I believe it said it was a limited time download.

The zombies aren't super creepy or scary anymore, but they are smarter and faster than before.

As for no convenient chests, that's always been my complaint with the game. I hate the lack of ammunition they give you and the demo seems to be even worse. They don't give you enough ammo to kill the boss in the the second level. You use it to kill all the peons they throw at you then you get chainsawed in half.

The aiming is also BS. Why the hell can't you move when you're aiming? That makes no sense to me.

Overall kind of disappointed and probably won't buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread