Anyone play Grand Theft Auto Online?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I played single player for 3-1/2 years and then caved and started playing online. I had a guy in a jet kill me almost 50 times while I was out in the middle of the desert. I had little weaponry and knew very little about online game play. I became determined to get a jet once I had the money and that took a while. I made a few friends as I protect them while they are selling their wares or when some dickhead in a jet tries to grief them without mercy. I've now been hit with 90 orbital strikes and it really doesn't bother me.

My K/D ratio is almost 8 as it is easy to kill in large numbers while in a jet. It gets ugly when some run a Stand Your Ground while in a full lobby but I make sure to partake. Pro Tip - you can hit someone with an orbital and not get charged if you quit the lobby within a second of killing them. This is why you may notice that some leave the lobby just as they hit someone with an orbital.

Glitching sessions is the best way to sell from a given warehouse. When I wasn't doing the Bogdan heist glitch, I was selling by myself in empty lobbies. If you get something you can't sell (like four buggies when trying to sell your bunker) just quit and then join back into GTA again. The value of the warehouse goes down slightly but the odds are you'll get something you'll have enough time to sell (boats, motorcycles, single drop trucks, etc) when you try to sell it again.

Users who are viewing this thread