Anyone on the verge of sellin?N

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Anyone thinking of sellin? Under 50k in miles. Must be whipple or TVS Motor. Must be turn key ready to go. No yellow. Verts coupes welcomed. USAA approved upto 26.5k depending on mods and condition of Terminator. 361-813-09zero three. Drop me a text I’m looking hard.

01Jes

Established Member
Should put this in terminator buy/sell section.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I should’ve but I recognize most of the members here. Such as yourself and went on a limb, if a long vetted well known member wanted that push to sell. :).
Good looking cobra Bdubbs. Anyhow I fly to Dallas this Friday to pick up a C6 Z06. The Terminator will always have a place in my heart

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I should’ve but I recognize most of the members here. Such as yourself and went on a limb, if a long vetted well known member wanted that push to sell. :).
Good looking cobra Bdubbs. Anyhow I fly to Dallas this Friday to pick up a C6 Z06. The Terminator will always have a place in my heart
Nothing wrong with the C6 z06!

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BoostedSVT03

Established Member
I have thought about selling my OW Coupe for a C6Z many times and can’t bring myself to it. The power from the TVS and raw feeling of the car keep me around. Back seat is a plus too!

Although a HCI LS7 sounds downright nasty and pulls like a freight train

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member

Nice Jesse! Good luck with it, post some pics upon return

Does Joe still have the mc vert?

01Jes

Established Member
Nice Jesse! Good luck with it, post some pics upon return

Does Joe still have the mc vert?
Jeff good to hear from you brotha hope all is well. Def post some pics bud. I talked to 04sleeper and he told me he drove the red beast :). I wanted to ask you how much but that too purdy to drive all time.

I have thought about selling my OW Coupe for a C6Z many times and can’t bring myself to it. The power from the TVS and raw feeling of the car keep me around. Back seat is a plus too!

Although a HCI LS7 sounds downright nasty and pulls like a freight train
Yessir I bet that tvs kicks ass. I do plan a H/C very soon on the Z. It’s stock with 33k miles. Silver

Users who are viewing this thread