anyone need to dyno thier lightning?

LightningSteed

wheres the dancing girls?
Established Member
LiGhTiTuP01 said:
Im game, let me know when and where. Ill be there and how far from San Diego is that drive. Thanks..............

it's about a 2 hour drive depending where in San Diego you are and considering your'e a Lightning driver maybe less..lol
here's a map to it..not far off the 15
http://www.brothersperformance.com/map.html
so can I put you down as a for sure? I need to have at least 10 for sure to book it. (max of 25)

Last edited:

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
LightningSteed said:
it's about a 2 hour drive depending where in San Diego you are and considering your Lightning driver..lol
here's a map to it..not far off the 15
http://www.brothersperformance.com/map.html
so can I put you down as a for sure? I need to have at least 10 for sure to book it. (max of 25)

Yea put me down I be there already printed out the directions. How many people are we looking at having up there so far. Should I bring my tuner with me and how long does an average dyno run take. Thanks

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
I will try to be there. Better chances if it is in the late morning or in the afternoon. I work sunday mornings. Thanks.

LightningSteed

Established Member
LiGhTiTuP01 said:
Yea put me down I be there already printed out the directions. How many people are we looking at having up there so far. Should I bring my tuner with me and how long does an average dyno run take. Thanks
by tuner you mean a handheld or laptop right? if so sure bring it.
you will get 3 pulls for the $40.00 usually you do 3 to confirm you get the same hp/torque #'s on all 3 pulls.
otherwise you could use the first pull for your baseline#'s if you are going to change something. you will have time between pulls to do a quick mod.
I'd figure about 30-45 mins per vehicle, have to strap them down etc.
so I will put you down as a for sure for the 30th.

LightningSteed

Established Member
SnakePitRacing said:
I will try to be there. Better chances if it is in the late morning or in the afternoon. I work sunday mornings. Thanks.

I'm not sure on exact time yet if I can get 12 for sure (I'm at 9 now) I will book it monday and confirm time's. they are normally open 9-4 on saturdays so it will probablly be within those hours and depending how much of a turnout we get.
so should I put you down as tenative or for sure?..just want to make sure I have 12 at least. (25 is max)

LightningSteed

Established Member
LargeOrangeFont said:
I have a 04 cobra. Can I get in on this?

I have a WB 02 w\ tailpipe probe I could bring if peeps want to check thier a\f.

Ashley

sure Ashley
So should I list you as a for sure?
wideband sounds cool, fine with me and sounds like a great contribution to help out and make sure peoples a/f are safe. as long as its ok with Brothers (who owns the dyno) sounds great.

Last edited:

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
Put me down for sure. I will make it. I can move some things around if I get an early time. Perfect for me would be like 11 or 12. Thanks.

LightningSteed

Established Member
SnakePitRacing said:
Put me down for sure. I will make it. I can move some things around if I get an early time. Perfect for me would be like 11 or 12. Thanks.
ok have you on the list as as a definate.
I don't really have designated time slots..typically we have done these first come first to dyno..( takes time to strap em down and cool off time between runs and if anyone is playing with mods so hard to make a precise shedule) but I'll try to work it out for you best I can

Last edited:

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
Thank you very much, but I think that came out wrong. Although I really really appreciate the fact that you are willing to work with my time problem, I dont want to impose. I will be there as early as I can, but if I have to wait, well I will have to wait. Thank you very much. See you there. :burnout:

LightningSteed

Established Member
stangd1909 said:
I wanna go.... how far from FL :shrug:
dam I wish I lived closer! sweet deal! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

your'e welcome to come out but I doubt it's a deal after you pay for gas to get to the other coast.
I went to Ft Lauderdale to meet a chick once, figures I had to pick the two furthest places apart..lol

I know Diablo & Superchips are in FL & Steeda...If I remember correctly is in Pompono Beach/Lauderdale area if thats anywhere near you I'm pretty sure they have dyno's & no clue what they charge though.
-Ralph

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
LightningSteed said:
your'e welcome to come out but I doubt it's a deal after you pay for gas to get to the other coast
I went to Ft Lauderdale to meet a chick once, figures I had to pick the two furthest places apart..lol.
-Ralph

:lol: :lol: I know how you feel... been there!! :beer:

LightningSteed

Established Member
LightningSteed said:
Hey Ashley, so can I count you as a definite for the dyno day? you didn't answer yet.

Hey ashley still around? just wanted to confirm with you
anyone else need to be dyno'd ? I still have a few open spots

Users who are viewing this thread