Anyone need some Drag Radials? Hoosier 335/35/17

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
I have the ones off my car for sale. They have about 500 miles and 4 1/4 mile runs.

Im asking $300 for the pair, local sale. I will ship them at buyer expense if needed.

I am driving to Dallas on the 15th for Christmas and taking the tires with me to put in storage. If anyone wants them, please let me know asap or they will be in Dallas and cost more to ship.

Here is a pic of them on my 17x10.5s.

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0331.jpg

DSC_0327.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

TEAL VNM

Established Member
Whats up matt? I cant believe you sold the 04 too. Anyway chris is comming out here on Dec 16th to convert my cobra to 5lug along with a bunch of other mods. We should meet up.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Whats up matt? I cant believe you sold the 04 too. Anyway chris is comming out here on Dec 16th to convert my cobra to 5lug along with a bunch of other mods. We should meet up.

sounds fun... does he still have my number? ill be there the 17th or so, im driving down. would love to see my ole 93.:D

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
I will also trade for some 275/40/17 DRs that are in similar shape, no baldies.:D

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Matt,

That is a great looking car. What made you decide to sell it?

thanks man, I sold it because I didnt want to put any money into it to make it "faster" and still not be happy with it cause it'd still be slow. I fell in love driving my girl's 99 FRC Vette, and drove it often when I as in Dallas (500+ miles a week)... When I got back to CA and drove the Cobra I was frowning. Have to push the throttle half way to the floor to make the car move. Just got tired of the heavy and lazy feeling of the larger car, and wanted a lighter more tossable "sports" car.

Found a deal on a C6, had all the mods I wanted, and was even orange, so I jumped on it and decided to put the 04 up for sale (reluctantly, couldn't afford both). Sold it to a nice guy in Orange, CA in about 20 minutes... took a month to get the deal squared away with the financing, but it all went well in the end and now we are both very happy. My Vette on motor would SMOKE my Cobra... the Cobra with a Whipple would try to give it a good run :lol1: My vette on the sauce has gone 10.41 with the former owner on it's first and only full nitrous pass. I plan to try to get it in the 9s with a little more work over the next year.

Users who are viewing this thread