Anyone need a stock H/E?

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
I upgraded mine to an Afco unit. My stocker has 54k miles on it. I'm not sure what to do with it now, so I'll see if anyone else needs it. I also have the stock piping assembly for it too which includes the two (2) steel hard lines and the associated rubber hosing needed to hook it up to the h/e, intercooler pump, reservoir feed, etc.

Asking $80 with the piping. $60 without.

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

In the picture is the core itself that has 54k miles, stock hard line piping assembly, and the four (4) rubber hoses needed to connect everything to the pump, reservoir feed, and heat exchanger. The mounting brackets are NOT included. I used them for my AFCO unit. Also the rubber mounts that are attached to the mounting bracket are NOT included. I also used them for my AFCO unit.

NOTE: On the hard lines you can see there is a small mounting bracket on it. Some of you may know where this goes, but for those that don't, it mounts via a stud behind the stock mounting brackets that gets secured by a 10mm or an 8mm nut (I can't remember). Obviously since the mounting brackets do not come with this specific kit, you will need to make sure you have a nut handy to secure it with (assuming you use stock mounting brackets). I may still have mine, but don't hold me to it haha. I only post this to make sure I am as clear as I can be about what is, and is not, included with my kit. Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

Things You Will Need To Complete This Kit: You will need the stock mounting brackets (making sure they have the rubber mounts on all four (4) corners, and all proper hardware (4 nuts, 4 bolts, and 12 spacers due to they use 3 per corner), and the nut as described above to secure the hard lines as they were from the factory. Otherwise use a wire tie.

I apologize for the long for-sale post, but this is to make sure I can make you as confident as possible in your purchase. Thanks again!

I also have for sale:

-Motoblue 90mm auxiliary idler pulley kit for sale as well... $100.00 + fees

-Gates Fleetrunner Green Stripe Belt (74.5in) with 1,500 miles... $25.00 + fees

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread