anyone near philly wanta trade??

dreaminstang

Established Member
I asked earlier but got zero from everyone. I have a 2004 mach 1 torch red that i truely love but it's not a cobra vert.That's what i have always wanted but i was only 21 when i bought mymach and couldn't afford a cobra. now i have some cash stored plus own the mach and want a cobra vert.i don't want to spend more than my car as trade plus $5000.anyone????

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
keep your mach buddy i jus bought a mach and i have a 04 cobra. if i had to sell one it would be the cobra thats jus my opinion. the mach seems like a better all around car.

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
rai_281 said:
keep your mach buddy i jus bought a mach and i have a 04 cobra. if i had to sell one it would be the cobra thats jus my opinion. the mach seems like a better all around car.
I've never heard anyone ever say that....Not a flame, I'm just curious as to why you think that is true?????

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
i have had nothing but problems with my cobra i paid almost 35K for the car with only 12K miles. the car was all stock thats why i paid soo much for it. the brakes squeak and no they dont need to be replaced and i was told its normal. the rear end is leakin which i was told is normal for 03/04 cobras. the blower produces too much heat. it has crazy wheel hop. high speed runs can cause engine failure. maybe its jus me and this car ive had a bad expierence its my second mustang i had a 2003 GT and i loved it i was the original owner so that helps but the car was great. i jus bought a mach 1 and i jus love it.

VETTEHUNTER

Established Member
I agree with you that 03-04 Cobras do have their fair share of potential problems... Everyone on here knows the about the possibility of getting one or more of these issues. Most way in the potential that these cars have vs. the possibilty of maybe getting a problem.
It just seems that you had very bad luck with yours.
Good luck

VETTEHUNTER

Established Member
I agree with you that 03-04 Cobras do have their fair share of potential problems... Everyone on here knows the about the possibility of getting one or more of these issues. Most way in the potential that these cars have vs. the possibilty of maybe getting a problem.
It just seems that you had very bad luck with yours.
Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread