Anyone near Ohio looking for a 2010

War Eagle

Established Member
Guys,

I am working a trade on my 2010 with an Aircraft Dealer located in Ohio. I will be trading in the Shelby on an aircraft he has in his inventory. He is giving me whole sale for the car and then the local Ford Dealer is buying it from him. He might be willing to sell it directly to a buyer after he takes it in trade but if anyone wants it they had better contact me ASAP if interested. Once it gets to the Ford Dealer I am sure it will be marked up as it should be.

War Eagle

Established Member
Are you still firm on the $42K? If not, please send me a pm. Thanks

The car is no longer for sale I am trading it on an aircraft. We are negotiating but it looks like I will be getting either $38,000 or $39,000 for the trade. The Aircraft Dealer is then selling it to the local Ford Dealer who is going to put it on his lot.

A trade at $39,000 is the same as an outright sale at $41,340 due to sale tax and no hassle dealing with the tire kickers. There may be a small window of opportunity to get the car from the Aircraft Dealer at less than $40,000 before he sells it to the Ford Dealer.

Steve

Last edited:

War Eagle

Established Member
The car is being traded to Tiffin Aire located in Ohio for $40,000 towards an aircraft he has in his inventory. Web address is below:

Tiffin Aire Inc Home Page Aircraft Propeller Overhaul Governor Overhaul NDT Magnaflux Repair Station Aircraft Airplane Deice Boot Installation Aircraft Sales Lubricant Sales Charter Phillips X/C Oil Aeroshell Air Deer SKS ground support

Contact Brad at 1-800-458-2487 or 1-419-447-4263 to purchase the car.

The car is mint and would be a great buy at $40,000 if he will let it go at that price.

Steve

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
I have a feeling most banks wont give a loan to someone trying to buy a car from an aircraft dealer...then again I could be wrong

War Eagle

Established Member
Several people have already contacted Brad about the car. Just a FYI that the car will be shipped by enclosed trailer from Panama City Florida back up to Ohio.

It may be possible for a buyer down South to take delivery here in North Florida instead of having to go all the way to Ohio to get the car.

thanks for your interest,

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread