Anyone near MI-Woodward

Det_riot

Established Member
This would be awesome. I can try to scout out a spot to have us all meet up at when the time comes. :beer:

Basically anywhere on Woodward that isn't right at like caribou/Bombay haha there's a couple dealerships that have pretty big street side parking as well as the strip mall at 13? and Woodward. There is a Dunhams and stuff at it

1997Slobrah

No
Established Member
Yeah. Just depending it you want to go more towards Old Woodward or 13 mile.. that whole strip is prime! I like across for Pot Bellys.. not pier one but to the left of it.. if youre sitting on the brick wall its to the left of pier one

jakhammer

Established Member
I do the dream cruise every year. get there thursday and leave sunday. i love it. and the pontiac loop at night is a good place to breath in a lot of smoke... tire smoke anyways.

Det_riot

Established Member
Cars getting tuned next Saturday! Once it gets painted I'll be ready to go :) speaking of which, anyone recommend any quality paint and body shops?

Joel_l_h

Established Member
I'm from Macomb I would be down to meet up once it's nicer out as well. Got a 05 gt for now but in the market for a terminator. Hopefully have one by then.

RickJay

Established Member
Hey everyone, I've been watching this thread while I got my ride situation straightend out, thought it might be time to bump it.
Although the weather hasn't exactly been improving like we all would hope, it's jay around the corner. It looks like there is a pretty good contingent of Cobra and SVT owners in S/E MI and I'm looking forward to doing some Woodward and Telegraph cruising this year
RJ

Det_riot

Established Member
Hey everyone, I've been watching this thread while I got my ride situation straightend out, thought it might be time to bump it.
Although the weather hasn't exactly been improving like we all would hope, it's jay around the corner. It looks like there is a pretty good contingent of Cobra and SVT owners in S/E MI and I'm looking forward to doing some Woodward and Telegraph cruising this year
RJ

Where are you from? I'm out on tele almost every weekend in the summer!

1997Cobra

Established Member
I'm from Macomb I would be down to meet up once it's nicer out as well. Got a 05 gt for now but in the market for a terminator. Hopefully have one by then.

Im pretty sure everyone will agree, your 05 gt is more then welcome. Where at in clinton twp are you?

RJ

Im looking forward to it too:beer:

mustangcobratim

wannatry?
Established Member
For sure. We should be able to get a good group going for the summer . I got my car running on sat. With a base tune from lidio. Just called him to see when I can get it in on the dyno for the final tune! Numbers to come!

sent from my rooted galaxy nexus

Det_riot

Established Member
For sure. We should be able to get a good group going for the summer . I got my car running on sat. With a base tune from lidio. Just called him to see when I can get it in on the dyno for the final tune! Numbers to come!

sent from my rooted galaxy nexus

Just drove out there and got my retune from him Saturday as well Haha got some minor issues to clear up but I'm basically good to go!

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
I was up there in 2011 in Mustang Alley, planning on coming up again this year but probably going to head further up to the suburbs, Troy, Pontiac, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread