Anyone Near Abilene or San Antonio?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I jsut got back from San Antonio today. I loved the city, but after being there a few days realized man that place is honking HUGE!!! The traffic would drive me nuts (very impatient driver), but DAYUM the women!!!!!!!!!!

LogiWorld123

Established Member
size wise, dont come to oklahoma city

3 or 4th largest city in the nation, and it will be moving up too.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by RTStabler51
I jsut got back from San Antonio today. I loved the city, but after being there a few days realized man that place is honking HUGE!!! The traffic would drive me nuts (very impatient driver), but DAYUM the women!!!!!!!!!!

Time for you to come to Chicago now. :)

LogiWorld123

Established Member
City and Square Mileage

Anchorage, AK

Jacksonville, FL

Oklahoma City, OK

Houston, TX

Nashville-Davidson, TN

Los Angeles, CA

San Antonio, TX

Last edited:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Every Friday night is "Classic Car" night at the Pig Stand on Broadway, south of Brackenridge Park (almost to ddowntown). Smaller gathering, all cars welcome.

Burgers-n-Brews on Austin Highway (between Perrin-Beitel and New Braunfels), also Friday night, the biggest cruise/park. I've seen as many as three hundred cars (all cars welcome, "special" area for the Vette club :xpl: )...

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Every Friday night is "Classic Car" night at the Pig Stand on Broadway, south of Brackenridge Park (almost to downtown). Smaller gathering (50-100), all cars welcome.

Burgers-n-Brews on Austin Highway (between Perrin-Beitel and New Braunfels), also Friday night, the biggest cruise/park. I've seen as many as three hundred cars (all cars welcome, "special" area for the Vette club :rollseyes )...

Last edited:

Majisto

Established Member
Originally posted by RTStabler51
Yes, Texas has some of the hottes gals you will ever see :). And we're dang proud of that too.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by Majisto

Yes, Texas has some of the hottes gals you will ever see :). And we're dang proud of that too.
AMEN, brother, amen. :-D

johnny, rained last night, maybe next week...

Users who are viewing this thread