Anyone Looking For Stock Chrome Rims?

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
I have some for sale, stock 03 chrome rims with stock tires, only 2500 miles on them. Looking for a local sale, I'm in Carnation, Wa. 25 min out of Redmond. Tread is like new rims are perfect. I would like $ 750 for the setup. Also have a Pro 5.0 Shifter for the 03 Cobra, make an offer if you like. Stock size chrome rims are $165 each new with no tire, before shipping. My price is $185 for rim and tire, you are getting brand new tires for $20 each I think that is a fair deal, can meet you half way. Thanks for looking.

Mike

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Just picked up the car in October, before I had a 1998 Cobra black. The 2003 is Sonic Blue. OXford Snake, I think I have seen you at Safeway in Duvall at one point, I was driving my 70' and my step dad was driving his 72' Nova it was this past summer. Wizbangdoodle is your car Redfire? I have seen someone with a Redfire cobra awhile ago. I also know of a Screamin Yellow cobra that has the rear window louvers around duvall. I purchased the car with chrome FR500s.

Picked up the car in Puyallup in October with 6325 miles on it now it has 6425 miles on it, and it has been in the garage for the tow months I have owned it. but the mice got to it, and they ate some of my wiring harness and I just trailored it to Evergreen Ford today. The master mechanic said he could repair it and do the gas pedal carpet fix, and have it back hopefully tomorrow. Damn mice, actually I live in Lake Joy if you know where that is. Is $750 to low of a price? people are getting brand new Eagle F1's for 20 bucks a piece, so I dunno, I am trying to get some parts sold so I can go Whipple. This summer we should go to XXX in Issaquah, I'm usually there every Saturday night when I get off work.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
I know someone around the area wants these! I've started to price out mods and would like to see these rims go, help me out here.

Mike

Last edited:

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
ha, well I'm selling the rims and tires togeather for $750 so the buyer for the rims and tires are getting the tires for $25. Like at 50resto.com their stock chrome rims are $163 apiece so if you were to purchase the rims on their site it would be 652 dollars for rims only before shipping, if someone purchases my set of rims and tires which are stock 275 F1's you are paying 100 bucks more but getting tires to go with the rims, so you are getting tires with 2500 miles on them for 25 bucks apiece which is a good price. So rims and tires will be sold all togeather.

Last edited:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Well if you get a sale without the tires lmk. I need some for my 93. I'll take all 4 if that helps at the right price.

Users who are viewing this thread