Anyone looking for a house in Montgomery Village?

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
If you or anyone you know is interested, I just listed my house for sale in Montgomery Village/Gaithersburg, Maryland. I'm looking to buy something closer to work. It's a really huge townhouse with a one car garage. 4 Bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 half-baths. Over 2750 sq./ft living space. End-unit on a dead-end street on a golf course.

Here's a link to the pictures. Address is 9732 Duffer Way Montgomery Village, MD 20886. Open house this Sunday. Call me if you want more details. (301) 455-3037. Also, I am a licensed Real Estate agent if you have any questions.

http://web.mris.com/ipixviewer/viewer.cfm?pkg=10424523254&id=MC6496176

Last edited:

micksnip

Established Member
work

Omar-

I heard there are some nice homes on Centerhill and Bluehill Sts. Wouldn't need to worry about psrking the SUV, Cobra, or bike on the street there -well, wouldn't have them to worry about after the first day, that is. I know-bad joke.

Micksnip:beer:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Great looking pad Omar, but there is one problem. There is no stripper pole near the bar or by the pool table, instant sale right there.

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
zaxjax said:
Great looking pad Omar, but there is one problem. There is no stripper pole near the bar or by the pool table, instant sale right there.

Lol, we could negotiate the pole. I'd have installed prior to going to closing :)

Users who are viewing this thread