Anyone looking for a Bassani catback

cobra199711

Established Member
A bit to loud for me- great fit and finish, Have about 50 miles on the set up. Would prefer a local pick up (Jax Fla) No issues what so ever!!!!!! will give a pretty good deal if you are serious. I do not have sound pics but youtube has them all over the place. This is the Full catback for a 2011 GT. I may also consider trades for a Corsa Sport axle back and x pipe or GT 500 axleback,x pipe and some cash. thanks

Last edited:

cobra199711

Established Member
I am looking to get 750.00-this cost 980.00 one week ago. Like I said Im open to a Corsa Sport trade not the Extreme. Thanks

cobra199711

Established Member
Wow not many REAL hits- I figured 600.00 was a great deal for a full 3 inch ss exhaust with a x pipe? Anyway back up for sale since the last person couldn't come up with the cash.Thanks

Mikes5.0

Established Member
Man wish I would have seen this last week. G/L with the sale man, one of the best sounding catbacks available.

ridingt

Established Member
I have the corsa extreme with corsa mid-pipe if you would like to trade. The Corsa is way to quite for me you can't even tell you have an exhaust unless you get on the car. No drone whatsoever if that is what you were worried about.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Interested in breaking it up? If someone wants the rest of the system, I'd probably be interested in just the axle back. I want to keep my resonators to help keep the volume down.

Just curious though, how loud is it?

cobra199711

Established Member
Its a bit louder than stock. to be honest i am use to it now and well sounds GREAT. I have has so many comments its funny.

Users who are viewing this thread