Anyone live near Beaver Dam, WI?

svink32

Established Member
Hi guys,

I have been in the market for an 11-12 Shelby for some time now and found one I really like on autotrader this weekend in beaver dam, Wisconsin from a local wholesale dealer. I'm in Phoenix, Arizona and I won't have the ability to go see the vehicle prior to purchasing. I've arranged an inspection/compression test at the local ford dealer that the seller is willing to bring the car to, but wondering if we have any members in that area that may be nice enough to just check the car out for me?

Not a big deal if not, and I certainly don't want someone traveling far to do so. Hoping maybe someone literally lives in Beaver Dam and knows a bit about the dealer himself.

Here's the autotrader ad: Autotrader - page unavailable

Seems like a fair deal compared to what I've seen out there!

Steve

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I clicked this thread as I live in Madison, WI. Beaver Dam is an hour away, if you would have posted last week I could have stopped on Thursday as I passed through Beaver Dam. Not sure when I'll be back that way.

Can't help you about the dealer either, I know nothing about them.

If you use FB I could hook you up with some Wisconsin Mustang groups. Someone might know something about the dealer or the car itself.

svink32

Established Member
I clicked this thread as I live in Madison, WI. Beaver Dam is an hour away, if you would have posted last week I could have stopped on Thursday as I passed through Beaver Dam. Not sure when I'll be back that way.

Can't help you about the dealer either, I know nothing about them.

If you use FB I could hook you up with some Wisconsin Mustang groups. Someone might know something about the dealer or the car itself.

Thank you I appreciate that! I am in the process of deciding on which car I would like to purchase, found another in Texas so I will definitely do that if I plan to pursue this car. Thank you agaiN!

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Thank you I appreciate that! I am in the process of deciding on which car I would like to purchase, found another in Texas so I will definitely do that if I plan to pursue this car. Thank you agaiN!

Sure thing, PM me if you do need any more info on the groups.

Users who are viewing this thread