Anyone Live In the Phoenix, AZ Area That Wants To Meet Up and Cruise?

cobraman800

Cobraman800
Established Member
Just seeing if there is anyone on here that owns a 13-14 Shelby or even a earlier model Shelby, that lives in the Phoenix/Metro area that would want to meet up from time to time and go for a Sunday cruise or something. Maybe even start a Shelby Club. If so message me on here or text me at 480-707-7714.

BackNBlackGT500

Established Member
I don't know of any Shelby and/or Mustang clubs in Phoenix. I'm on the west side of town. As long as work doesn't get in my way, I'm always down for meetups/cruises.

CW1343

Established Member
I'd try going to the pavilions car show in Scottsdale. It's hosted every Saturday, and there are quite a few Mustangs including Shelbys that go.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
What's up man, I have a 13 GT500, I always go to the pavs. PM me im always down to go cruising.

Myfast70

Established Member
It's been a while since I've been to the pavilions and would be up for a cruise over there. I live out west also (Sun City area). You can shoot me a pm if you want to work something out too.

Burlybear

Established Member
I live on the west side also, and would be happy to meet for a cruise. There is also the Wild West Mustang club that is pretty active in the area.

cobraman800

Cobraman800
Established Member
Sorry for the delayed response guys. I was out of town on business last weekend and now I am going out of town this weekend on for personal time. That's good to see there are more people on here from the phoenix metro area that I was expecting. I have owned my Shelby for a little over 2 months. I have only gone to the pavilions twice. I don't like to go that often, only like 1 a month because for me it gets boring to just sitting in a parking lot for a long period of time and seeing the same cars over and over. I will send messages out to people and get phone numbers so we can get all of us together at one time. Now that would be bad ass!!! I haven't seen a bunch of new Shelby's cruising around town together yet. Look forward to meeting everyone to have a good time and some Shelby talk!

cobraman800

Cobraman800
Established Member
Ok, I sent everyone who has posted so far that they live in the Phoenix/Metro area a private message. So get back with me when you can with your information so I can put something together. Then once we meet up for the first time we can decide what we want to continue to do as a group.

Thanks and look forward to it!

BLK03SVT

Mike
Established Member
I too would enjoy meeting up with you guys. It's been a while since I hit the pavs or any other shows (other than cars and coffee). I'll shoot you a pm as well.

Sigus

Established Member
Never been to the Pavilions, have lived here about 6 years, only 4 months with the GT. Guess I better go check it out.

Does it happen every Saturday?

Mine is a white with blue stripes and a handful of mods.

cobraman800

Cobraman800
Established Member
Never been to the Pavilions, have lived here about 6 years, only 4 months with the GT. Guess I better go check it out.

Does it happen every Saturday?

Mine is a white with blue stripes and a handful of mods.

Yes something happens at the Pavilions every Saturday. It's off of the 101 and Indian Bend Rd. You go west on Indian Bend and it's like a 1/4 down on your right by the McDonald's, they host it. Then every 4th Saturday of every month is mustang night and usually you will see more mustang people show up and they dedicate more room for mustangs those nights. It's pretty fun if you have never been before.

Sigus

Established Member
Yes something happens at the Pavilions every Saturday. It's off of the 101 and Indian Bend Rd. You go west on Indian Bend and it's like a 1/4 down on your right by the McDonald's, they host it. Then every 4th Saturday of every month is mustang night and usually you will see more mustang people show up and they dedicate more room for mustangs those nights. It's pretty fun if you have never been before.

Thanks Cobraman, sent you a PM with my info. looking forward to meeting up with local folks with the same interest.

Sig

Myfast70

Established Member
I will verify but I'm pretty sure a large groups of my buddies are doing a cruise to Bartlett lake on Thanksgiving morning. It has been a long time tradition for them and there's all sorts of different cars. I thought of rolling out there with my '70 Camaro but I may end up in the Shelby, especially if there are others going.

mineralstangt

Established Member
I live in San Tan Valley and waiting for my Shelby to arrive next month. I'd definitely be interested to come out meet new people and cruise.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I will verify but I'm pretty sure a large groups of my buddies are doing a cruise to Bartlett lake on Thanksgiving morning. It has been a long time tradition for them and there's all sorts of different cars. I thought of rolling out there with my '70 Camaro but I may end up in the Shelby, especially if there are others going.

That would fun, holiday mornings are always nice to go on cruises, almost no traffic ever. Keep us posted.

cobraman800

Cobraman800
Established Member

Give me some more information on that as it gets closer, I would be totally down to take the Shelby out Thanksgiving morning for a cruise.

Myfast70

Established Member
If there's anyone on here that needs performance mods installed feel free to shoot me a pm. Some of the cars that I have built should be on this cruise. I've got a full blown shop with full fabrication abilities, a 2 post & 4 post lift. I build cars from the ground up or just do simple bolt on mods. I have the ability to TIG aluminum, stainless & mild steel, and have a fantastic connection for roll bars & roll cages. Numerous references are available! I'm very fair and reasonable. I'm not brand specific, have built 8 second Buick v6's to 9 second daily driven Fox bodies and others in between.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread