Anyone live in Kalamazoo, Michigan

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
I'm leaving the army after 7 years and this company wants me to work for them out there. Any Terminator scene out there?

JBs01

Established Member
Narco,

I don't live in Kzoo but used to work there little over a year ago. Not a lot of action there, it's also dead from November-March because of winter. Once the salt hits the roads here in Michigan, it's a matter of waiting patiently for Spring.....

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
I used to live in a city called Jerome Michigan... NOTHING going on there... or anywhere within 50 miles of there... including the closest big city Jackson... Needless to say I got the fu<k outta there as soon as I realized that my life would go nowhere there.

mach2009

Established Member
I go to school at western michigan, I have only seen two cobras. JBs01 is right not much going on right now.

Digital-R

Stop calling me a rookie!
Established Member
Is it the Pharmaceutical out there that you will work for? I used to contract some IT work for them, and had to fly out there twice a year. The town is small, the company was OK. It was funny, when you arrived at the airport, there was sign saying, "Yeah there really is a place called Kalamazoo"

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
I live in montrose, about 2 hrs away. Theres a ton of cobra stuff going on in Detroit, especially with the Motor city terminator car club, if your interested its in the taste of home link on this site.

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
Digital-R said:
Is it the Pharmaceutical out there that you will work for? I used to contract some IT work for them, and had to fly out there twice a year. The town is small, the company was OK. It was funny, when you arrived at the airport, there was sign saying, "Yeah there really is a place called Kalamazoo"

Yeah its with Stryker Medical. Im going out there next week for a site visit. They want to pay me 65K. I figured it would be worth checking out.

epix

Established Member
I live in Kalamazoo, goto school at WMU. I've seen a few cobra's out and about, but not too many. There is quite a few STi's and Evo's around.

CobraZb

Blown Cobra *****
Established Member
I am actually in Kalamazoo right now for school. I have a 04 Redfire Cobra coupe. I have seen a Black vert 2 years ago, a blue 03 last year once, and I think a black coupe last year. After I saw the black one I have not seen one since. Mine is put away for now though.

Users who are viewing this thread