anyone like to watch zits getting popped?

CobraKalas

Established Member
oh thats nothing compared to that one vid posted on here, some lady in asia had a HUGE zit on her back it was like the size of my hand and the doctor would cut the skin and squeeze the puss out, the puss was like thicker than a hotdog, that was nasty...

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Once again I dont see the point of posting this video up.....Is that a serious question man...Doess anyone like seeing a zip get popped?.....Oviouslly you know the answer thats all im gonna say.

Last edited:

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
03SVTKID said:
Once again I dont see the point of posting this video up.....Is that a serious question man...Doess anyone like seeing a zip get popped?.....Oviouslly you know the answer thats all im gonna say.

by looking at the number of views, i'd say the answer to your question is yes :poke:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
One bad ass zit, nothing on the world biggest zit video though!

u n v kenny

Established Member
1999CobraR said:
oh thats nothing compared to that one vid posted on here, some lady in asia had a HUGE zit on her back it was like the size of my hand and the doctor would cut the skin and squeeze the puss out, the puss was like thicker than a hotdog, that was nasty...

That wasn't a zit Dopey... It was a cyst.

03SVTKID said:

What do you expect? The dude is from the midwest. :whine:
(Putting on flame suit as we speak :burn: )

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
I think its funny how people call anything from Pennsylvania to Utah "the midwest."

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
watched it for a split sec, saw white shit, bounced. DID NOT WANT TO WATCH MORE. IICKK (holding it down)

TurdFerguson

Scumbag
Established Member
i bet that felt good. yea the cyst video is much more worse than this one. the pus was like mayonaise.

if you've ever had a zit that big and you pop it, it feels so much better afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread