Anyone like Rehab?

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
We're opening for Rehab July 10th at Peabody's in Cleveland. Tickets are $15 through the venue. I'm doing a SVTP deal at $10 each. The deal is, the more we sell, the better slot we get. We don't mind throwing in a bit of our own money, but we won't settle for anything less than the best slot...right before Rehab.

This is an all ages show, but there will be alcohol.

So if you like Rehab, or want something to do on a Thursday night, come help a SVT brother out. Whether you're a big fan of Rehab or not, there will be 10 bands playing, and we're gonna rock this $#!%. Can't have a better time, legally, for 10 bucks.

www.myspace.com/rehabmusic

www.myspace.com/afterthecrash

If you have myspace message us on the ATC site and put Rehab Ticket Attn Cory in the subject line so I know you're coming from SVTP.

If you don't have myspace, PM me here with your email address and I'll get you the information on how to get your ticket.

:rockon:

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Just a heads up ,be careful at Harpos and watch your gear very closely while your there man. That place is notorious for things going missing and for crap to happen at the drop of a hat.

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
Yea, that's what I've heard. My buddy lives in a gated community about 10 minutes from the club, so my shit will be there until it has to be on stage. I've heard of bands having their entire trailer unloaded in about 10 minutes while they run into mcdonalds in detroit. Very, very sketchy. You're in Dtown, and aren't interested in seeing a bunch of wannabe Eminems opening for 3 killer rock bands?

Users who are viewing this thread