Anyone lifted?

White Whine

Resident Jabberwalkie
Established Member
Just had a random curiosity hit me, anyone gone the a-typical route and raised up your lightning? I don't think I've ever seen a raised one...might be cool...to me anyway...

White Whine

Resident Jabberwalkie
Established Member
haha, just posted in there, guess I'm one of the few who actually likes the look. my fiance said shed leave me if I raised it anyway...just wanted to see what itd look like. thanks!

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
Damn, I don't know WHAT to say about that lifted 4x4 Lightning? I started laughing, then I stopped and said "WTF?". Then I started laughing again. I hope he doesn't race that poor L, and just uses it to get muddy or climb over rocks and stuff.
Well, it definitely isn't what a Lightning was intended to be. He completely changed the original functionality of it. I guess it is now a DD,...
Definitely Different.
But, I actually like it better than that bagged out, sittin' on dub-dubs silver L that was on Ebay a few weeks back that had the half assed fabrication done to the bed. :bash: Or the $63,999 Lightning. :bash:

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
White Whine, If you're thinking of doing that to your L I'm gonna drive out to Cali and show you a lil Southern Hospitality. :beer: And I'll bring my wife's FAT COUSIN to sit on you. :lol:

White Whine

Resident Jabberwalkie
Established Member
nastynivek said:
White Whine, If you're thinking of doing that to your L I'm gonna drive out to Cali and show you a lil Southern Hospitality. :beer: And I'll bring my wife's FAT COUSIN to sit on you. :lol:
yeeeeehaaaawwww!!! I reckon I just might hafta take ya up on ya generous offah sah...*hawks one in spitoon on desk*

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
White Whine said:
Just had a random curiosity hit me, anyone gone the a-typical route and raised up your lightning? I don't think I've ever seen a raised one...might be cool...to me anyway...

Your Kidding RIGHT!

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
That lifted L is here in the Ft. Myers area, I was behind it the other day at a traffic light in my dropped L and what a difference! That truck if it is a true L in person looked kind of ragged out. Tires were balding, and overall kind of nicked up. But, I can still appreciate the time and effort put into a project like that. (dream big)

White Whine

Resident Jabberwalkie
Established Member
THUNDER BOLT said:
I think you better open the garage door when the Lightning is running because the fumes are getting to you :poke:
but they smell so delightful...and everytime I smell them :pepper: and :banana: pay me a visit...they accept me for who I am...be it a hick, but at least I can admit it.

White Whine

Resident Jabberwalkie
Established Member
jdubya said:
I think we all need to get together and kick him in the balls. :D
nooooo! Can I at least get my sperm frozen first so I can have children later...I mean...yeah, you'd need a group tah hold meh down, got me that famah stremth and I kin lick e're one of yall, bring it!! I like me a raised up truck an I'm proud tah sayet! seriously though, I'd never do it, was honestly just curious to know if anyone had and what it looked like. The L stays as is...I wonder what an SRT-10 would look like raised... :idea:

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
White Whine said:
nooooo! Can I at least get my sperm frozen first so I can have children later...I mean...yeah, you'd need a group tah hold meh down, got me that famah stremth and I kin lick e're one of yall, bring it!! I like me a raised up truck an I'm proud tah sayet! seriously though, I'd never do it, was honestly just curious to know if anyone had and what it looked like. The L stays as is...I wonder what an SRT-10 would look like raised... :idea:

i think it will look better in a junkyard

Users who are viewing this thread