Anyone know who owns this Cobra?

blksnke2

Established Member
Hello SVTPerformance! I was wondering if any of you own or know who owns a particular 2003 Cobra 10th Anniversary. The VIN is 1FAFP48Y73F441221 and it is one of the black coupes. I got rid of it in late 2009 (probably the dumbest thing I've ever done in my life) and it ended up at Empire Motorcars, a dealership in Garland, TX. Below is a link to the old "for sale" ad from that dealership. If you own my old car or know who does, please PM me. I'm not looking to buy it back or anything, but I'm interested to know where it is and what kind of shape it is in 7 years later. Thank you all!

-Trevor

http://www.empiremotorcars.net/web/vehicle/2684366

RichM1983

Established Member
PM me your number and I'll text you a copy of the carfax. It was reported stolen in 2013! It has since been registered and with a clean title so all is well tho lol. Currently registered in Austin, TX. Title #22720741561141502

Mbiro594

Established Member
Why'd you sell it? I found the original window sticker for my cobra yesterday and it amazes me that brand new it was $35k and I paid $26.5.. Feels good man, love the resale value

blksnke2

Established Member
Because I "wanted a Corvette" and then I ended up never getting one. I played around with a few other sports cars since then and to be honest I'm really thinking about getting another Termi. Of all 25 cars I've ever owned, the Cobra is the only one I wish I still had. Yeah my old one's sticker was $36k, I paid $25,900 for it back in 2008. It's crazy that they are still selling for $21k-$30k still to this day!

blksnke2

Established Member
Yeah I'll be looking for one before summer of next year. We're selling the house and moving right now so it'll be when I'm established with a garage again

NParker

I know this has been awhile, but every now and then I google my old VIN numbers just for curiosity like you. When I googled it this time this thread came up. I bought your old Cobra from a dealership in North Little Rock in 2009 or 2010, and registered it down in Bryant, AR. They had just got it in and hadn't even gone through the service center so they wouldn't let me take it home that day. They didn't know what they had. They thought it was a stock Cobra. I think I paid $18k for it. When I got it home and went through it I started seeing all the mods. It was an impressive machine. I had it dyno'd down here and it put out 459 RWHP and 461TQ. It seemed to have some internal mods that I wasn't aware of. I think the only thing I did was add in-dash navigation and put a gray Cobra sticker on the rear bumper. Everything else was already done lol. I only kept it about six months. This was my daily driver and I just needed more space. I too kick myself in the butt for selling it. I should have just bought a truck and had 2 vehicles. But I sold it for $20k to someone in Clinton, AR. I don't think he had it long and then I noticed it on the Empire Cars website that you mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread