anyone know where to find floor mats

73Beast351C

Established Member
Hey im looking for floor mats for my 93 cobra and so far it feels like I have looked everywhere but no luck. im just wondering if anyone here has an extra set. I had a set on my car until it got stolen about 2 months ago and stripped im just trying to put it back together
thanks so much

-Sean

rw93cobra

Established Member
Sorry to hear about your car. I'd keep checking ebay for a set. I got 2 sets off ebay for mine but they usually bring a decent amount. I believe cj pony parts has repo ones that look like the originals for cheaper.

svt2205

Established Member
CJ Pony Parts repro's aren't exact, but they certainly do the trick. I am happy with them in my 93. 5.0 Resto sells them too, but the set I returned were poorly made. Their plastic mold for the mat backing was completely messed up. And they had black surrounding COBRA on a grey mat.

buddha93

Established Member
The repros do the trick, however they are slightly different in color, the embroidery is a little off, and the mats themselves are for a 94-95 Mustang IIRC. Still decent for the price.

If you really want a set, I've got a NOS set of Opal, but they won't come cheap.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member

If you really want a set, I've got a NOS set of Opal, but they won't come cheap.

Do you have a need for a set of NOS Black mats? I bought 2 black sets from Ford years ago ($38 my cost :nonono: ) when all I had were black interior cars. I'd like to get a set of NOS grey ones since I have the 93Rs.

buddha93

Established Member
Do you have a need for a set of NOS Black mats? I bought 2 black sets from Ford years ago ($38 my cost :nonono: ) when all I had were black interior cars. I'd like to get a set of NOS grey ones since I have the 93Rs.

I don't have a use for them, but we might be able to do some sort of trade. Lemme think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread