Anyone know where to buy Frigi-Fresh?

bcwang

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Trying to deodorize my smelly AC system, anyone know where to buy Frigi-Fresh locally in Northern Cali? Barely any stores sell it online and they all have very high shipping costs.

Thanks!

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
It's made by BG Products. Kenz & Leslie are big distributors out of Denver, Salt Lake City, Phoenix, Nebraska, and others. Not sure who has it in your area. But I know there is a way to go to the BG website and look up dealers in your area.

By the way, this is an outstanding product and worth the freight.

- Aj -

Established Member
FYI, Valvoline also makes a product, Automotive Air Conditioner Odor Eliminator, part # VP099. Smells minty fresh! :p

bcwang

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Looking at the bg website, it looks like a mitsubishi dealer here sells their services, wonder if they sell the product directly. I'll have to go take a look. $13 freight for this product sounds like too much. By the way, how many cars can one bottle treat?

I can't find anything about the valvoline product mentioned, it's not on the web at all.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
The Mitsubishi dealer should be getting serviced by his BG rep at least once a month...maybe sooner. It's also a pretty popular product and he may have it in stock. If not, have him pick up a couple of cans for you.

Users who are viewing this thread