Anyone Know where to buy a terminator?

Wade_Racer

Established Member
Hi there. I am in the market for another 03/04 silver or maybe black vert. I owned a silver one before, and made the biggest mistake ever trading down for what I have now have which is a 2002 Trans Am WS6 M6. I need to trade this car in. So I need to find a dealer. If anyone knows of anywhere on a lot one may be PLEASE let me know. Thank you all in advance.

BillO

Established Member
Your on the right site and in the right section, otherwise try e-bay.

T0RCH3D

Established Member
Check here periodically you may find the right car. Since you are looking to trade, it may be a little harder to find one. If you want to trade it in for one then go to Hi-EndAuto.com. You probably won't get what you want, but it is worth a shot. I would consider selling outright and then contacting Joe at House of Power. His username is HouseofPower you will most likely see him post on here. Anyways, I talked with him on the phone and he runs a great operation and has a good history. Unfortunately he is a little far from me so I am exhausting my local options first, otherwise I would have already bought a car through him. Which ever you choose, good luck!

Chris0304

Established Member
Like he said, Hi End Auto seems to always have a good selection...
And they are in Va

T0RCH3D

Established Member
I don't imagine so, but hey anything can happen to make a deal. Money can also make a lot of things happen...I'd give him a call about that one.

Wade_Racer

Established Member
Hey thanks guys. Yea I Bought my last cobra from Robert down there at HI-End auto. But I guess I am gonna have to just wait he doent have a silver one right now. LOL I look daily at his website and ebay and auto trader.

T0RCH3D

Established Member
I look on here religiously as well and still haven't found the car I am looking for. I am just trying not to settle at this point haha.

LantzRC

Whatis that whine?
Established Member
Yes! Robert has many 'connections' and can get you a good deal on shipping. I have had him get two different cars shipped to VA for me.

Hi-end has a really good selection it's def. worth the trip. I say that while living about half an hour away from it..the only downside is you can expect to pay a little more there for what you want. since he's got the market cornered. but great selection and financing available.

Users who are viewing this thread