Anyone know where build numbers 5170-5174 for 98 cobras are???

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
Just popped into my head that since I have # 5169 there was only 5 cobras built after mine and that could possibly make my car the last chrome yellow cobra ever built. Idk seems pretty cool to me if it was, being that it's the only year they built a yellow cobra (that body style) and it was the last one ever produced. Sorry but I'm bored sitting at home on a Saturday night lol. So if anyone knows of or is an owner of the last 5 of the sn95 body style please chime in

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
lol, trying to do just about the same thing I'm doing a few threads down. It's a shot in the dark but we might actually find the info we're looking for. Would be pretty cool to know!

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
lol, trying to do just about the same thing I'm doing a few threads down. It's a shot in the dark but we might actually find the info we're looking for. Would be pretty cool to know!

Lol your thread was what actually got me thinking. I knew when I bought the car is was at the end of the build line but never really thought more into it.

Cobra Jet

Established Member
Interesting threads & requests fellas...

I too have been looking for my "counterparts" for quite some time... I also had started a thread a while back on this site, and a few other Cobra/Mustang sites. To date, I have not been able to find any other info (yet).

My thread:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...4-cobra-svt-build-s-0001-0012-where-they.html

If you guys check out my thread and have your eyes open, let me know if you spot anything. Mine are open for yours as well.

Good luck in your searches gentlemen!

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
Interesting threads & requests fellas...

I too have been looking for my "counterparts" for quite some time... I also had started a thread a while back on this site, and a few other Cobra/Mustang sites. To date, I have not been able to find any other info (yet).

My thread:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...4-cobra-svt-build-s-0001-0012-where-they.html

If you guys check out my thread and have your eyes open, let me know if you spot anything. Mine are open for yours as well.

Good luck in your searches gentlemen!

Thanks. Your thread actually helped in me thinking about posting this one. Although not getting too many bites. Oh well

Users who are viewing this thread