anyone know this vette?

Blue_Oval

Established Member
i know this is a ford site, but i'm not a member of any gm sites, but does anyone here own this vette? or know its owner? cuz i have someone claiming its his on another forum. i remember seeing it i believe on here at some time. thanx

1224219448_l.jpg

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
It's a black C5 with ebay motorsport wheels.. I guarantee you there are more than just one. :-D

YoungGun

Established Member
Yeah but there is a guy that goes by the name heavychevy that has a black vette and a silver M5. I'm pretty sure its his vette. Both the vette and the M5 have twin turbos.

YoungGun

Established Member
Yep just checked the other site and the picture above is in his sig along with a bigger pic of the M5.

Blue_Oval

Established Member
thanx, i thought thats who it was for

i know there are many black on black vettes, but that pic with the bmw and the house its in front of aren't as common. lol

i gues he isn't a 19 y/o black guy either?

i hate posers

Lankhoss

Established Member
His name is Bluestreak on here, I believe. But he also goes by Heavchevy on other sites. He's a personal friend of mine. I've seen that Vette before, and it's twice as badass in person. Built C5R engine with STS twin turbos! I've also ridden in the M5 around the track :D

Blue_Oval

Established Member
YoungGun said:
Nope not 19. What was the site that it was on so I can let him know.

a couple, lol, myspace, but that always happends. and sotsyndicate, and a couple other f-off sites. i doupt his dumb enough to go on a major site like this one, or ls1tech

Blue_Oval

Established Member
Lankhoss said:
His name is Bluestreak on here, I believe. But he also goes by Heavchevy on other sites. He's a personal friend of mine. I've seen that Vette before, and it's twice as badass in person. Built C5R engine with STS twin turbos! I've also ridden in the M5 around the track :D

both awsome cars, i'd give the lefty for either. lol. sweet vette you have yourself

Users who are viewing this thread