Anyone know this Silver 03 Anniversary Termie??

Cobra83

driveway warrior
Established Member
termy

Lol who tells someone what words they can and cannot use when referring to a cobra... really?? Call it termie or termy all day day bud!

Cobra83

driveway warrior
Established Member
termy

Lol who tells someone what words they can and cannot use when referring to a cobra... really?? Call it termie or termy all day day bud!

matt87

Established Member
the deals are out there. i think alot of 03/04 owners think their cars are worth more than it should be. the market section here is proof of that. dealers dont think of them as gold like that. they just want to move it and make a quick buck. i just paid 18.5k for a lightly modded 03 dsg vert with 41k miles. dont be hesitant to see that car, sounds like a great deal.

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Look at that mileage and how old the car is. Price seems reasonable. These cars are a dime a dozen and they aren't worth 25K anymore no matter how much the owners think they are. I think this is a fair price, but when you look at the classifieds on here for example this car would be going for 22000 all day and not have any serious interest. People see 16995 and get scared away, but in reality thats what the car is worth.

FYI, calling an 03/04 cobra a "termie" means either you are gay or you are just a cobra fan boi.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
anyone who buys one of these cars from a dealer is asking for trouble anyways
I think the car is fairly priced, mileage isn't that crazy

The right car can still demand a premium, no way in hell I'd let my car go for a dime less than 25k.....granted my car has 13k miles on it...but still.

It's all about what the car is wroth to someone. I would absolutely pay a premium for a well maintained car as opposed to buying a rat box from some dealer with no history.

p.s. notchstang92 is dead on with his description of why you don't call these car's "termie's"

Silver03Termi

Established Member
Dont call it a termie. Or a termy

Ed...NO ONE calls these car's "termie's" except for those who don't own them.

That car has been on craigs list forever

termi termi termi!!!! its just a PHOOOKIN car call it what u want!! only those that are super obsessed with these cars get offended by the word termi.

Users who are viewing this thread