Anyone know this 03-04 Wa Plate 434TTJ

wa_roush

Established Member
I went to the Burger King in Arlington off of HWY 9 around 6pm ish. There was 4-5 guys that were there for some classic Chevy car deal.

I was at the Jack N the Box around 1pm today and there was a black 03/04 cobra there getting windshield repair done with blackout tail lights. Wonder who's that was.

Tylerb59

Established Member
Mine!

I was in the Driver Licensing office across the parking lot getting my renewal. Roughly 1pm I was in Jack in the Box eating while having to wait hour + for the line and kill some time.

That's funny.

Were you in your Mustang?

Last edited:

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
Dang, I drove thru Burger King at straight up 5pm on Sat and there was only a 57 chevy and Austin Healey. I just drove thru and went home for dinner. I would have come back out if I had known you guys were out. I will try again for this coming Sat. Hey WA_Roush, just send us a private message or email if you want to get together.

wa_roush

Established Member
Tylerb59 said:
Mine!

I was in the Driver Licensing office across the parking lot getting my renewal. Roughly 1pm I was in Jack in the Box eating while having to wait hour + for the line and kill some time.

That's funny.

Were you in your Mustang?

LOL no, I was actually in our Pontiac mini-van. Me and my daughter just got done fishing:

Dscf0095.gif

Dscf0089.gif

Yeah I saw your car sittn there and noticed the black outs, where do you buy those locally? or did you order them? My Stage 3 is black and I want to get those.

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
Well then we'll have to go fishing together sometime then. Nice chum you have there. What river is that? I just went fishing on the Snohomish yesterday with a friend and pulled in some chum but they were too far gone for smokin. I am hoping there are some good chum on the Stilly this year since the Coho never materialized.

wa_roush

Established Member
Yeah we actually went up to the Mouth of the Wallace, there wasn't many people around which was nice - typically that area is a mad house. We had a couple snow showers while we were there. Thats the famous RR tressel bridge in the pic with my daughter everyone talks about when they mention fishing the Wallace flats. We caught 4 or 5 boots (thats what I call spawned out salmon - we don't keep chums). Then went around the bend in the river more towards the east about a 500 yards to the main Skykomish river where I took a pic of one of many chum we caught. I've been fishing the Sky and various rivers since 85'. I love to go Fishing, so if you're a fisherman, P/M me and we can go together.

Users who are viewing this thread