Anyone know procharger systems well?

BonBCobra

Established Member
I found a complete procharger kit off a 01 cobra minus the head for $1800. Would it fit a 96 cobra? Can it fit with minimal work?

01yellercobra

Established Member
What is in the kit? That seems steep with no head unit. You'll need the blower bracket and throttle body inlet tube for your car.

BonBCobra

Established Member
Just called procharger and they said I would need those pieces too. I told him $1800 and he said that's ridiculous lol I should be looking at $1200. So I emailed the guy and told him exactly that so he came down to $1400. I'm awaiting pictures now. Thanks very much for your help

JP_Stang

Established Member
pass immediately and keep shopping

^^^^This!! You are going to end up having more in everything doing it this way. Just shop around to you find a kit for your car. Blower kits go up for sale quite often man. You will find one if you keep looking around and be patient.

JP_Stang

Established Member
I used to do the same thing man, so I feel for ya. It is still hard for me not to jump on something when I really want it! But, I have lost money sooooo many times, or end up with something that I won't want a few days later. I have had bad experiences from not logically thinking things through first. You can find what you are really looking for if you research and keep shopping. Good luck man!

Users who are viewing this thread